Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pity party, table of one...

Hey ladies. I just thought I would drop by for a while. Sadly, I don't have anything uplifting from The Secret today I was just feeling a little blue and thought I would make sure you're all doing well. I can see that Jenny's stressed so maybe it's just something in the air today.

While I was sitting in my chair feeling sorry for myself I decided that it was probably not the most productive way to spend my evening so I decided to do a little work on the thesis, dance around for 15 minutes (that was amazing) and now I'm doing dishes. It's amazing how much better I feel when I'm doing something even as mundane as the dishes...shit ladies, I need to get me some friends! Anyway, keep up the good work and remember, stay positive!

No comments: