Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hmmm...

So, I feel compelled to blog but I really don't have anything earth shattering to share with you all this cold, snowy Saturday. I guess I'll just share some happy thoughts with you! First, I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 299.7! I am so happy to be under 300 for the first time in a really long time. I am going to do my damndest to keep that number going down and I hope that I never have to put a 3 at the beginning of my weight ever again! After I weighed myself I celebrated by working out...go me! It was good, really good!

I also managed to make some really good and good for me muffins this morning. They have a lot in them but it's an easy recipe and so freakin good! I think I might start posting my recipes that I try. I know originally that was one of the things I wanted to do so maybe I'll start now. I guess along those same lines I bought a Taste of Home Healty Cooking magazine yesterday. There are some good ideas in there and I'm pretty excited to give them a try.

Hmm...I guess I could go on but I don't feel like rambling on to you poor souls any longer. Have a great weekend and keep up the good work!!

1 comment:

project.100.gone said...

Yes recipes please! Congratulations on ditching the number 3! Who needs it?!?!? hehe