Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still a slacker!!!

First of all, I am so proud of you Nicole. Way to utilize Youtube.....I actually would have never thought about using that avenue for exercise. I didn't exercise today. Again. Dammit. I'm slipping into a steady routine of laziness. I'm napping way too much. Hell I shouldn't be napping at all. Basically I'm staying up way too late at night. I just can't settle and fall asleep like a normal person. Bah.

I'm back on track with my eating too. I'm really focused on losing at least a pound this week. I was so disappointed that I gained last week. I've been tracking my food intake and points so things are good. But yes, things would be progressing nicely if I exercised regularly. My bad habits actually had me avoid blogging. Didn't know what to type since I've been rather pessimistic. I do need to start incorporating new foods though. I'm starting to get sick of the foods I've been eating the last month or so. I still dig tomato soup but I've been eating a lot of portabello mushroom ravioli. I think its time to make more salads with chicken breast and extra veggies. Probably wouldn't kill me to make more home made food and use some Weight Watcher recipes that I get for free online.

Oh well, in the words of Nicole "tomorrow is a new day". I really need to get to the exercise clinic and make use of it. I'm going to really regret not using the free facilities at ISU when I'm shelling out money for gym memberships in the future. Blah! Live and learn....live and learn.

No comments: