Thursday, November 20, 2008

My holiday goal...

So, ladies. I have lots a grand total of 15 pounds since we've started this blog. It's great but I haven't lost any additional weight in the last few weeks. Fortunately I haven't been gaining but I haven't been losing either. I am getting tantilizing close to being under 300 and that makes me so happy. So, my goal, to give myslef the best Christmas present I can think of is to lose 7 pounds by New Years. I am going to have to watch what I eat like a hawk...starting right now and work out every day but I can do this. I am going to need lots of help though so it's your special job ladies to keep me motivated!

Ok, I will write more this weekend but I wanted to let you know what I was thinking right now!

Cheers!

3 comments:

project.100.gone said...

I just know you will lose 7 lbs by the end of the year. I bet you'll lose even more than that goal. I'm estimating that you'll lose 10 lbs! I wanted to reach my 10% goal at Weight Watchers by New Years but I'm not sure that is feasible. I'd have to lose a total of 28 lbs. Now that I've just read what I've typed, I know that my goal isn't attainable in the next 6 weeks. I'll just aim for 20 lbs.

Is it sad that I've already checked out the menu at The Shanti in Gunder? LOL

project.100.gone said...

not sad...I think it's probably a good idea to know whta you're going to get at a restaurant ahead of time. That way you can adjust your eating for that day. I would assume that it makes staying in your points a lot easier.

LeAnn said...

This is way late but . . . CONGRATS on the loss of 15 lbs!!! I think you've got the right idea with giving yourself the gift of weight loss. I, too, believe you can lose those 7 lbs! I'll probably be seeing you this weekend!!