Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spelling is overrated.....

Okay....my bad. It is spelled menstruation. Not menstration. Hooked on phonics failed me. I am currently congested (may be due to the flu mist I got) so sleeping is a currently issue. I've done well with the Halloween candy. Gavin actually got a lot of candy that I don't like. It's been easy to avoid the candy bucket. I got a box of Fiber One bars tonight too. They are excellent. They have 9 grams of fiber in one bar. And yet they taste good!

Since my mom and sister visited, a bunch of family met at a local Italian buffet and I did quite well. My stomach is definitely shrinking and I was unable to eat as much as I did in the past. I could have easy eaten 4 plates of food this summer but all i had tonight was one salad plate and one main course plate of food. I didn't even finish my main course plate. The place features stuff like pizza, pasta, soups, and it actually had a lot of comfort food like mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, lasagna, etc. I didn't even eat my macaroni and cheese. I could tell I was full so I didn't want to push it and make myself sick. Oh well. The fact of the matter is that I ate out a lot in the last two days. It's amazing how guests make you feel like you're entitled to eat out when they visit.

I have more to say but no energy to type it so I'll continue this later in the week.

1 comment:

project.100.gone said...

good for you Jenny!!! You are doing so well! I am so proud of you. Also, the fact that you're doing well is excellent motivation for me. You keep my in the game! Thanks so much for that! What an excellent teammate I have!