Monday, April 4, 2011

Recipe: chicken breasts Diane

I don't know what makes them 'Diane' but this recipe is pretty tasty. I might omit the lemon juice when I make it again, it was a bit over powering for my taste but all in all, a nice new way to make chicken!

You will need:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tbs. olive oil

2 tbs. chopped parsley
1 bunch green onions chopped
1 tbs. Dijon mustard
1/2 c. chicken broth
the juice of 1 lemon


Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound flat with a mallet (I used my rolling pin and it worked well). Heat a pan on the stove and add oil. Cook chicken until browned, about 10-14 minutes, salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and set aside. Add onions, parsley, mustard and lemon juice. Cook for 1 minute, whisking continuously. Add broth and cook for another minute. Add chicken back to pan, toss in sauce and serve.

No comments: