Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome December!

Not exactly sure why I gave my title an exclamation point because I'm not a fan of the upcoming weather. Anyone else drive with idiots on highways and interstates this weekend? I sure did on I35. Oh well, it pays to be a defensive driver.

Well it was fun to hang out and eat some good food in Gunder! The weather back to Waukon was fine.....it stopped snowing halfway there as we traveled on Highway 9. Hopefully things weren't too yucky for you Nicole and the others.

I am not pleased with my eating since Thursday. I didn't do bad at Thanksgiving. However, I would have done better if my cousin's wife had not made cheesecake! God it was good! I am unhappy with the junk food binge I took part in most nights at my parents. We went through so many bags of chips! And they weren't even chips I liked!!! I also bought snacks when we shopped on Friday so in ingested Combos and cinnamon bears. I forgave myself for my meal at Red Lobster though. I got a big fancy Red Passion Colada that was probably 60 points but dammit it was my birthday and I wanted alcohol. I did better on Saturday and Sunday but still did unnecessary snacking. I really need to keep myself in check during Christmas break. I did what I usually do with weight watchers and let myself slip one day and said "screw it" and let numerous days go by without counting points. In the past, I would quit Weight Watchers now but nope....not gonna do it.

With that being said, I'm scared to see my weight on Thursday. I feel like I gained 5 lbs. Hopefully it's not that bad but it's sad that I've set my self back more from my 20 lbs goal. Needless to say, I'll be kicking myself on Thursday after standing on the scale.

Ok, enough ranting for now....

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I have decided that I am not happy with how Friday, Saturday, and Sunday went in terms of how I ate and what I ate. Blah!!! I am trying to focus my eating yet again but I am mad at myself because I felt like I was doing really well. Good luck with this week and Thursday's results.

project.100.gone said...

I too have decided that my eating has sucked. I gained 3 pounds when I was home (I'm sure some of it is water weight as I had wya more salt than I normally do). My drive home Sunday was horrid (i'll write more about that tomorrow night when I blog) and so i got pizza last night and am finishing it tonight. I will start behaving myself tomorrow again...I even got groceries tonight! Let's all hit the reset buttons ladies!