Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's hard to believe...

but exactly one year ago today I was sitting in my bedroom with no furniture, eating Subway (because I didn't know where any grocery stores were), and surfing the interwebs on stolen Wifi. Yes, you guessed right, today is my one year anniversary since moving to Michigan!!! AHHH. I can't believe how fast the time has flown yet drug along slowly. I have to admit, living in Michigan hasn't been as bad as I thought but it's definitely not the place I want to see myself in five years (sorry Michigan, you just can't compare to my beloved Iowa)!! Anyway, this post isn't going to be totally devoted to my first year in Michigan so I guess I should move on!

I don't have much to report as far as my diet and exercise are concerned. I've been doing well with the eating but I'm still not exercising as regularly as I should be. I need to get back into it, once I do it will be easy to stick with it. I guess the moral of the story is that I just need to get my butt off the couch. Ok, gotta jet. This was abreviated but I'll write more later (and I will most likely be posting some excellent eggplant and zucchini recipes)!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Congrats? How much longer are you in Michigan?? I don't blame you for preferring Iowa to Michigan but at least you aren't too far away.
This is a bit corny but . . . so a year ago you had moved to a foreign place . . . where do you see yourself in another year?
I don't know about you but when I think about it it scares me because I could be applying, interviewing, or working. And you?