Sunday, April 26, 2009

Burning a hole through my pocket...

Happy Sunday ladies!! I don't have a lot to report to you this morning but I just wanted to check in. This has been a good weekend for me. I got some thesis work done yesterday and will hopefully get a little bit more done today. I have also decided to engage in some retail therapy this weekend. When I got my taxes done I decided that I wasn't going to spend any of it on frivilous things and put it all in my savings and use it for bills as needed. Then I found out that my state tax refund was wrong and that I had $351 more than I thought comming my way. So, I decided that I would spend that on things for me and save my federal.

Well, last night I bought the first 3 seasons of Bones off of amazon but I still have lots more to spend so I think I'm going to go buy some new clothes for work. I am desperately in need of new summery tops so I figure now is the time. There seem to be some great deals out there right now and I've got the money (and if I don't spend it on work clothes I'll spend it on something less useful). Anyway, I'll let you know how my exploits go today!

I hope your both having a wonderful Sunday! Keep up the good work ladies!!

No comments: