Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh good Lord...

So I was at work this morning and while I was waiting for some Holter studies to download I was checking one of the news websites that I frequent most days. This particular site focuses on the more obscure, random, and sometimes unbelievable stories that you won't find on CNN, FOX, BBC ect. Anyway, I was reading through the headlines and something caught my eye. You'll have to check out the link to get the full effect but the gist of the story is that Miley Cyrus' 9-year old sister is going to be designing a lingere line for kids. Yep...that's right. Peophiles the world over will be rejoicing now that they can see little girls in clothes that adult women shouldn't be wearing in public. I just could not believe what I was reading. You have to check out the photos of this little girl. I haven't watched the videos yet because I'm just a little bit scared :( Anyway, I had to share this with you and leave you with one final thought. What the hell is wrong with Billy Ray Cyrus?!?!?

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=585857&showcomments=true&rss=yes

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

I know! The little sister seems to be following Miley's poor role-model steps. I remember seeing her Halloween costume back in October; I was horrified. The Cyrus family is a little to liberal with their beliefs and parenting.

LeAnn said...

Darn it. The Cyrus family is a little too** liberal with their beliefs and parenting.

project.100.gone said...

All I can say is good god. I'm so glad I have a little boy that ignores the Cyrus family and their children.