Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF

Greetings Again:

Pleased to report that I lost another 1.6 lbs this past week and my grand total has now allowed me to reach the 5% milestone at Weight Watchers.   You get some recognition and a nice big sticker to put on your tracking packet.  I had actually forgotten about the 5% loss goal.   Jon is actually getting close to losing 10% of his body weight.  

I'm still at work at the moment but I plan to go home soon so I can grocery shop (yippee for payday) and straighten up the house.   Gavin has a friend coming over so some of the rooms need tidying.   I plan to do some more work in our storage room in the basement too.   I've been looking at the bins of clothes I plan to wear again and I have an incredible amount of denim.   I think I may have commented about it in the last entry but I keep finding pairs of jeans.  

I'm also happy to announce that we are going camping next weekend.   We didn't camp at all this summer due to time and the unpleasant weather conditions.  I'd rather camp when it's cool outside than sweat to death due to the humidity, heat index, etc.   We are trying to find some camp grounds that are not closed.  

I'm keeping this short and sweet today.    LeAnn reminded me that I didn't mention my Weight Watcher performance so I wanted to include that information before the next weigh-in.

Adios!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Ah, good deal about your 5% loss.

Camping? Oh wow. I think it'll be chilly. Did you make it to the orchard like you planned?

I have several jeans, but a year or so ago I did get rid of some. I did keep some in hopes of fitting in them again.

Ciao for now. Nice picture.